June 6

It’s odd…Thinking about how to write everything that’s happened in the last day. Fel, I can barely remember most of last night.

Elly, Seana, and Miss Duskbane took off with the Commander to Northrend to get Mel. He said I couldn’t…Funny, maybe if he had let me go I wouldn’t be looking like this now. Though, in an odd way- I’m kinda thankful for it all.

I went home after they left, spent most of the afternoon pacing about an doing busy work. I finished my hammer…wish I’d known I was going to use it so soon, but fel, it sure did a good number. I was training with it when he showed up.

Introduced himself as Garoth…Gregor…Summin like that. Started saying all this bullshit about Elly, fuck, he even called her a whore. I told him to leave, but when he refused, we started fighting. I don’t remember much…But Light, I sure do remember the ghouls….How they came at his call, how they grabbed me…

The claws.

The healer healed most of the scratches, the ones that weren’t too deep. Even got my arm mostly healed up, but he said my face won’t ever look the same again. I suppose it ain’t too bad, even if I can’t move some of the left side of my face. He said summin about ‘nerve damage’, said I was lucky that I didn’t get a hit of plague with it.

Fel, I’m lucky Elly got home when she did. I wasn’t sure I could hold on for another hour. I had barely gotten myself to the door, away from all the corpses. Once again, I feel real sure she’s the one…The way she took care of me, I felt like I woulda died without her. She didn’t even lie to me about my face, but she still acts like I’m as attractive as ever.

It don’t matter what anyone says, she’s the best damn thing to ever happen to me. An’ I’ll gut that Carkel for sayin’ otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment