June 1

Ugh. I ran into that Seana lady and the troll that interrupted me and Elly- Durzuli, I think. Anyways, they were talking about Malarius, of course. Damn Forsaken comes up everywhere I go nowadays. Sat there and told her that she was too harsh sayin he should be put down like a dog.

Of course he should, damn man is a raving lunatic.

But it’s for Elly, after seeing how much she wants to find him and have him around for the wedding and all, I don’t want her to get upset. Even if that means trying to make sure that rot for brains doesn’t get killed for all his crap.

I just wish she saw him- fel, all these people, the way I do. But that ain’t gonna happen, after all, they’ve known each other for forever an a day. It just ain’t easy knowing she forgave him so easily after being ready to rip his head off herself that night. But, that’s just how she is…and most of the time, it’s a great thing.

Apparently this Carkel guy has taken him all the way up to Northrend. I keep wondering if I should say something to the Commander about joining in on the hunt, but I ain’t sure Elly wants me to go. I don’t even think she liked me wandering off when we went to Dalaran.

Thank the Light she sure loves her sweets- cupcakes, an such that is.

But soon enough I won’t be so pathetic, and maybe then she won’t worry over it. After all, she got us some raptor hatchlings, and they’re doin more damage to me than anyone else ever has. Fel, hers near bit my toe off.

For all her worryin, she'd prolly kill me for all the stuff Utani got us into tonight.

He showed up while Seana, Durzuli, Elly and I were talkin. He sure is a strange guy, makes these neat little trinkets an such. Anyway, he spotted this guy who said he knew Quel'dorei...Though, I think he was one, but it's hard to tell with Death Knights an all.

Anyway, I went with Utani to keep him outta trouble. That sure didn't work. Somehow, we ended up robbing the Blood Knights blind. He got some good wine, cheese and cigars while I distracted them...I know Elly and the Commander would kill me if they found out, but it was...exhilaratin. I ain't ever felt that way before...

Oh, and we almost got into a fight with a Blood Knight- that's what caused all that.

Anyway, we ended up wandering to the Wayfarers to find a light, and Utani proceeded to try to get a goblin to kiss him. Summin about the Commander telling him to find a girl with hips...While Utani is good guy, I kind of hated him for it. For getting the Commander to give him advise, give him a real task...


When Elly told him we got engaged, I barely got a congratulations...I don't know why it bothers me, after all, I ain't sure I even like him that much, I shouldn't want his approval or his opinions...But I do.

I should probably head home...This bar is giving me a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment