I love her. I dunno if she knows it, but I do.

I know I ain’t known her for that long, but it feels like I’ve known her forever…Just, I didn’t have her there to hold and to kiss.

Miss Elly gives the best kisses.

She’s so kind, and so, well, everything she does she does it her way, not anyone else’s. And she don’t push me to be anything I’m not. I still can’t believe she likes me as I am. I can’t believe she wants to be with me.

After I stayed over the other night, I couldn’t stop thinking about how amazing it was just to be around her, to be there for so long. She don’t know this, but today I went out and bought some land. It ain’t much, barely an acre…but it’s something.

I’m gonna build a home here, an’ maybe once I finish training I can give it to her. And if I’m real lucky, maybe someday she’ll tell me she’s been thinking the same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment